Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What makes you sexy?

My glasses.

??

Doing nice things for other people and a few pushups a few times a week. Maybe some crunches too.

??

I have a wonderful memory, but I can't remember that.

??

The people that think I'm sexy.

??

my exotic body......which is comprised of male and female features.......some call it 'the best of both worlds'. Others call it 'one stop shopping'. I like to think of it as a variation of god's work. And my voice.......people often comment on my telephone voice. Especially when I use the 'well modulated professional phone voice' at work. One client who works at Pixar actually said he'd like to use my voice in a production. It hasnt happened yet but I remind him now and again that my voice is available for his movie. I think having an air of mystery is sexy too. I strive to use restraint when first meeting people and take my time to warm up to strangers. I can be cautious to guard against an old pattern of compulsively disclosing myself to others. Mystery and my uniqueness is sexy.
Oh, and I find a spiritually devotional man to be sexy. Ever see a hunk of a man praying in earnest at an altar or in a temple?.....mmmmmm......totally sexy.

??

My energy, and maybe my buitt.

??

I'd like to think vulnerability, but I still think in terms of objectification.

??

Paul Newman eyes ... silver hair ... and a nice smile

??

Humor. And my deep blue bedroom eyes!

??

Sexy? I don't know that I am...sexy. I do believe I am desirable and desiring. Listen, I'm married with a very comfortable, nice, and occasionally hot sex life. My husband says the sexiest thing I do is communicate my desire. It's not about what I wear, it's about how I signal my desire and love for him through touching, kissing, whispering. Lots of casual touches, compliments, and attention. Part of being desirable is in having confidence...so "looks" do come into play for me. Personal hygiene on the part of both partners is important to a great sex life. The playgrounds are kept neat and clean. Sexy to us is freshly showered (or in the shower).

??

my keen investigative brain.

??

times when I can focus on what I have instead of what
I lack.

??

expensive jeans
they make me look like a model even though I'm not

??

certainly confidence, but a pair of red stilettoes tend to do the trick too!

??

Smoke and mirrors...........

??

Hell if I know! I'm 2 weeks away from my 63rd birthday, weigh 60 pound more than I did in my prime, have bulging disks in 3 places in my spine, and arthritis. Life itself doesn't feel very sexy to me anymore. That said, I am glad to be alive. My mind still feels young, despite my years of life experience. I'm sure my life would have been very different, if I'd had the wisdom of my current years, when my body was young and beautiful.

??

My ability to love and be loved!

??

My newly shaved head. I’ve wanted to do it my whole life, and this summer, I did it. (I’m female, and will soon be 50.) What’s so curious is that I don’t know if it LOOKS sexy, but it certainly feels sexy. It’s me. It’s very, very, very me, and to my complete surprise, I feel very, very, very sexy. It’s my new ‘DO, baby!

??

Tango music makes me sexy.

??

a few hits of speed and my teenage memories

??

I changed my mind I don't want to be on this list. It really stresses me out to get things like this sometimes. I know I know, call me Crazy :)

??

Commitment to a spiritual path. Taking care of myself - body, mind, emotions.

??

A nice suit of clothes and a fresh shave of face and head makes me
sexy. Not to mention my blue eyes and full lips.

??

My guitar playing, song writing and poetry seem to be the things that are sexy to women but that's about as
far as it goes. In a one on one situation I just don't seem to come across as sexy anymore. Maybe 15 years of
a marriage and two kids have done that to me, but it's probably just me.

??

my attitude and the fact that i thoroughly enjoy my life, but i keep getting comments about my ass, so maybe people aren't focused on my attitude. oh well.

??

My laugh, my voice, my mind, my imagination.

??

It's the way that I move. The things that I do. Whoahoh.

??

And mine...

Courage.

No comments: