Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's another way to put it? (4/28/09)

how can you say it another way?

??

I think you've run out of good questions.

??

Tomato

??

Inside out, upside down, frontside back, leftside right, abstractside concrete, poeticside banal, colorside gray, painside pleasure, pessimistside optimist, darknightside ecstatic.

??

Everything is a set up and 911 was made to put fear in us obama and macain are players for the same team and why does a currency in the united states read new world order on latin ? When are we all going to see the big picture for what the federal banking system is setting up for our children ,we need to wake up

??

Their actions didn't come from being mean spirited...their actions came from being afraid...

??

is in layman's terms

??

"It is what it is........."

??

It's the echo that's heard from the walls of this dimension. Some people just happen to be sitting close enough to hear and others of us can't help but charge right for those walls and keep on banging on them until we're exhausted.

??

Probably sideways, but that might hurt.

??

Well ... hummm ...
... instead of putting up with it
... try putting down with it

??

Let me put it this way: It's not you. It's me.

??

In other words, it doesn't really matter that much unless you make it matter. Just stop worrying about it.

??

Hopefully not with cliché. Every time I see a piece of writing with numerous clichés, I get very upset. It's time to find new ways to say old things.

??

I've found that I'm still kind of in love with her.

??

Another way to put it is that I like you the way you are. I don't want to change you.

??

"When you behave that way, it reminds me of some childhood fear or
hurt. So I get anxious, and because I am anxious, I'm not thinking
straight, or listening well, and I lash out at you in anger. But it's
just fear. Can we talk about ways we might deal with this, now and in
the future?"

As opposed to, "Fuck you."

??

"It's not you, it's me."

??

It is what it is

??

Another way of puttin' it is that they should get themselves hence and fornicate themselves!

??

up the butt.

??

Upside down & inside out.

??

Descriptive language, allegory, analogy, realistically, evasively, bluntly ...

... through hand gestures, eye contact, body language ...

... a smile ...

... a kiss ...

... laughter ...

... screams ...

... or silence ...

??

...in your pipe and smoke it...

??

"I haven't talked about it, but I know specifically of reports that I read, that I saw, that lay out what we learned through the interrogation process and what the consequences were for the country," Cheney said.

WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT COVERING FOR THE ONE PERCENT POSSIBILITY. IT’S ALL ABOUT POWER, BABY. IF YOU KNOW WE WILL TORTURE YOU, YOU WILL BE AFRAID TO ASK.

"I've now formally asked the CIA to take steps to declassify those memos so we can lay them out there and the American people have a chance to see what we obtained and what we learned and how good the intelligence was."

IT”S BAD TO RELEASE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WAS DOING, EXCEPT WHEN I SAY SO.

also: I KNOW YOU WON”T REALLY DO IT, SO I AM HEREBY RAISING MY ANTE, YOU TRAITOROUS COMMIE FUCKERS.

??

put it the positive way!

??

if two times two doesn't equal four (not even close) then light can travel at a speed unknowable to man. if history is nothing but a dreamer asleep, then reality must preclude that awakening. if love and hate fight it out to the bitter end, then that end is hate. love doesn't fight. but it does prevail. don't tell the haters that they don't hate. that might e too heavy for them. tell them that they are just misfits. that'll be better.
lastly, if Jesus is Real, there is no other God.

??

no i don't want to be your boyfriend
i love you
I'm not saying no forever
I like you
stay with me
thank you
understanding
no we are not friends with benefits
we are lovers and family
we are not ready for that label
he's just not that in to you
what's wrong with going label-less if what you have is great?
if he was the one he would be proud to be your boyfriend
dump him
may be take some time and if it is right it will work out and if it isn't then you will know
may be he needs more time
may be he is not that into me
may be things are really great when I am

??

A good friend, now at the "big meeting" once told me to consider three questions before I told someone something difficult. Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? If what I have to say to someone is true and necessary, I need to remember to be as kind as possible. Otherwise, it might be best to say nothing at all. Sage advice - I thought so then and I still think so today.

??

If, if, if........If my mother had wheels she would be a bus.

??

rather than "i think" (which really means "i think and therefore i am..right") use "what i feel is" or "the way that i'm going to do it is" or...well there are probably a lot of other options which i will be working on firguring out while moving forward

??

another way to put it is: this is an opportunity I have wanted for a long time. and no matter what the outcome is, it's worth the experience.

??

Was ist eine weitere Möglichkeit es zum ausdrücken?

??

I'm totally fucked...

??

Everything you know is wrong.

And mine...

Qu'est-ce que c'est le je ne c'est qua?

No comments: