Monday, September 1, 2008

Question of the Week (9/01/08)

How does it feel?

Good.

??

It feels like life.

??

Disheartening, frustrating, funny, uncomfortable.Unpredictable, unsettling, agitated. And a little grateful.

??

How it feels is constantly changing....can't pin it down.

Right now it feels just "ok"

??

Pretty good!

??

Painful...but real...

??

It feels real.
scary
fun!
exciting!
weird!
nerve wracking
boring
dull
listless
tiring
overwhelming
loving
loved
sweet
gentle
firm
strong
direct
clear
foggy
fuzzy
strange
fun
fun
fun

??

good.

??

like anything's possible.

??

After two weeks stranded in suburbia, it feels good to be home!

??

I just finished working out. So it feels fairly sore at the moment.

??

It feels amazing.

??

kinda like I swallowed a wooden block
mostly just vague nausea, sometimes a lot
some abdominal discomfort, some upper right quadrant tenderness
could be gall bladder
endoscopy tomorrow

??

Kind of like a really big rubber band snapping against my skin. It would feel a lot worse, if not for the lidocaine injections numbing the area. Bye bye, tattoo. We've had a nice 15 years together.

??

it feels like the world is changing.

??

Good!

??

so very unbelievably good, and warm, and not fuzzy, and real, and true, and foreign.

??

Anti-climactic. Been working nonstop on a project that was delivered/completed last week. No new work lined up. I had been so absorbed by this project that I checked out of my own life. I feel a little lost and disoriented. Exhausted, too, and really disappointed by the conduct of my business associate and friend. I need to find a healthy way to distance myself. That feels yucky.

??

Truthfully? Warm and squishy.

??


It feels new, scary, uncharted, and uncertain but wonderful!

??

How does WHAT feel? My choice? OK - Sobriety: usually great, sometimes a bit frightening when I'm faced with a difficult task.

??


Good, bad and fluctuating. I am glad it changes, otherwise I know I would not enjoy the good feelings with out the bad ones.

??

It feels achey and lonely
anxious at the start of this work week
full of fear
and i do mean full
all swollen up
like a fat lip i once had.
it feels hesitant and not safe
it feels vulnerable
like the worst thing in the world
could happen at any moment.
it is tearful
all of a sudden and out of nowhere
like a wee
little
little girl

??

it feels like a flower just before it blooms;
like a bird just before it sings; like the wind just before it blows.
it feels like the dawn as the sun is about to rise; like a star just before it falls;
like a wave just as it swells and falls upon the shore.
It feels like the rain as it drops from the sky; like the last tired breath of
an old man; like the frightened cry of a young child.
It feels like a heart just at the moment that it breaks.

??

Like I ate too much.

??

Like a dwarf star. And you?

??

about what?

i would love to let you know, if i knew what you were referring to.

??

Crazy, cocky and confused. idk. but will soon get.

??

Well, let's see, my pizza just arrived at Extreme pizza on folsom, brb. Just walked down from The Cat Club. A friend of mine is djing, DJForced Hand. Oh, by the way, I feel great. Started my night at City Beer Store, had a few specials and some awesome cheeses. I feel sooo good!! Best place ever for beer. We stopped at Brainwash for a smoke outside and had some good conversation. ... Almost done with my slice of killer pizza as I write to you on my Blackberry. Damn this pizza rocks. Watching the sports scores now on the flat screen at extreme pizza, damn I feel soooo good. Xoxoxo.

??

And mine...

Pretty good. Very different. A little overwhelming.

No comments: