Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's in your blind spot? (5/18/09)

only this exact precise present moment which is real and unknowable. everything else is an illusion, except maybe divine things I also can't know.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few."

Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

??

Usually a man with green eyes.......

??

Puppies and kittens.

??

The intersection of money and love.

??

I'm not so sure. That's why I'm in analysis.

??

The cops who pull me over..

??

My arrogance.

??

What isn't in my blind spot?

??

what blindspot ;-) ?

the things i am not ready to look at yet.

??

Oh, man. I usually push my boyfriend's immaturity into my blind spot.. it's the only way I can keep going.

??

wouldn't YOU want to know! HA!


??

I don't know! That's why it's called a BLIND spot. I can't see it.

??

Death is my blind spot. It blinds me with its totality, its finality and its universality.

??

I don't know, dearie. I can't see there.

??

everything I can't see

??

Obviously it's the big surprise that I haven't seen coming.

??

Ignorance and hatred along with intolerance.

??

Whenever and wherever I try to understand what a woman is thinking.

??

And mine...

How the manifestations of my fear of people affects them.

No comments: