Monday, June 8, 2009

What is going well? (6/8/09)

life. new apartment, new school, new camera, new boyfriend, new age. life is going well. (new age because today is my birthday. 23.)

??

While storms rage wildly in the sky, my soul marches insistently forward toward harmony and grace.

??

my prayer & meditation at my bedroom altar. I light at least three candles and sit there on a pillow to say my prayers, to bless my fellows, and to set the intentions for my day. I ask for mercy, safety, high favor, and angel protection.

although I would love to say that I do this daily, I am in very good form just by doing it 3 to 4 times per week.

??

Pretty much everything, except for my pursuit of happiness in things external. Other than that, things are rockin!

??

everything.....but not all at the same time and not at all times...

??

still sober after all these years and am, basically, happy, joyous and free.

??

The gardens look great and I finally got all the closets and dressers cleared of items that could be donated. Not working means a cleaner house and lovelier gardens.

??

at this moment absolutely nothing....

??

My faith in my Higher Power

??

Being a mom to a great baby.

??

My orchid is about to bloom for the first time in 3 years.

??

My unsuccessful search for a job! I'm down to my last unemployment check!!! Zoiks!!!!

??

Right now, most things - except my weight.

??

masturbating in the sacred forest, against the will of modern man. smoking the garbage of human life in a container that has so much evolution it's almost ridicuklous to continue to live here. and listening to angry former men rank and persuade me of my soul mate, my Dream, The Dream, and the light they formerly had. planning on readdressing rape.

??

My hair looks GREAT!

??

My job is steady. Some times there is drama but at the end of the day I do alright for myself. I am enrolled in to school and I have a great counselor. I have a beautiful wonderful supportive family. I lost five pounds and started shooting hoops over the weekend at my folks house and brought back some equipment. I treated myself to two beautiful dresses one of which I will where to the opera, I have box seats to Porgy and Bess, which my good friend is performing in. I really work a good program of recovery. I have been sober for seven months and two weeks despite a relationship with a person who didn't seem to think of me as credible or good enough to bring with him along to meet his friends. I feel like that is going for me, we broke up. I feel like my world is getting larger and my parents and friends are all very proud of me. I feel a sense of accomplishment and my energy is driven and focused toward my dreams. I know that there are great things in store for me, and I know that I have so much to offer this world in manners of the heart. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you.

??

I finally, finally, finally earned a B.A. in English. With honors. It feels good.

??

Most of my plans, packing, my relationship with my lovely lover, many things...

??

SWIMMING!

??

Satan's plan.

??

My garden. The day lilies are lovely. My outlook on life, which improves each day it seems.

??

And mine...

The band, work, experiencing my feelings in the moment, my hair.

No comments: