Sunday, March 8, 2009

How long will it take? (3/8/09)

Itz dpen. wife n kidz aint s0 easy 2 get wit my idenaty n my level 0f 0penness n where i b. tryin b4 30.

??

However long it needs to take.

??

As long as your actions

??

until the cows come home

??

as long as necessary to get where i want.

??

I try not to ask myself that question anymore........

It's coming......that's all I know.

??

Unfortunately, I think it will take far too long for SO many things!

??

Until I'm done! Now stop asking...

??

It depends on if you have to go thru New Jersey to get there. At least that's my 4 yr. old grandson's measure of "how long." I drove up to Connecticut to pick our grandsons up for a weekend at our mountain house. The first leg of the trip is around 5 hours, most of it crossing New Jersey on the turnpike. Every few minutes, Hunter would ask, "Where are we?" The inevitable answer was "New Jersey" so he thinks New Jersey is the biggest place EVER. In our drive from Maryland to our WV place, he decided it took a New Jersey to get there.

??

whatever it is, it always takes longer than we would want it to. i guess we just have to get comfortable with the natural pace of things, which seems a lot slower than our starbucks induced rat race mentalities would have us believe is the natural pace of things.

??

Hopefully, from now:
94 days, 14 hr, 22 min and 55 seconds

??

A good bit longer

??

Seemingly forever.

??

Four to six weeks for him to return from boot camp. His scoliosis is too severe.

??

If I call it in ahead of time, its usually ready in about ten minutes, which is about the time it takes me to walk over to Sunflower Vietnamese Restaurant.

??

the rest of my life, so, hopefully, a long time.

??

Just till the end of the year...I'm about a quarter of the way through. Wish me luck.

??

An hour to 10 years. Give or take a minute or two.

??

the thing is, for me i don't think it ever ends. and if someone had told me that before i started, i'm sure i would have said forget that, i can't live with that every day for years on end, let alone the rest of my life. but when it's actually happening, it somehow is completely different from how i thought it would be. not exactly easier, or exactly harder, but different. and somehow tolerable in a wholly unanticipated way.

??

It went undetected until his PT test at the start of basic. Even the MEPS doctors missed it. The curve is 25 degrees, 5 degrees over their limit.

??

At least twice as long as I would like for it to take!

??

12/21/12

??

as Aimme Mann would say, it's not going to stop until I wise up.

??

that is an unanswerable question. however, there is a context within which that question becomes the best inside joke ever!

??

as long as it takes

??

It will take the rest of my life.

??

as long as it takes.

??

Please allow up to 10 minutes for the juices to soak in for the best flavor.
Allow up to 5 minutes for me to adjust the tax rate

It's going to be long if you think about it. Can you tell me a joke or
give me a compliment?

??

that's what I wanna know too!

??

as long as it needs to


??

It will take as long as it takes.

??

I'm a sixty minute man!

And mine...

It took a little more than a year. But I am very happy.

No comments: