Monday, March 16, 2009

Who(m) do you trust? (3/16/08)

My teacher.

I do trust a lot more people than I used to, but it's still very challenging!

??

I trust the playwright Sarah Kane.

??

Everyone

??

I trust everyone to be human and fallible. I trust my husband's judgment above all else. I trust in the laws of nature.

??

my best friend, my mother, my boyfriend, and myself. beyond that there are quite a few people that i trust, but conditionally. i find that i'm very guarded with that, but as I do more and more work on myself i find that i'm able to open up and trust more, with less and less conditions or limitations. to me the hardest thing to trust or believe in is that i no longer will get hurt because i'm choosing to open up to people who are good for me right now, and that's ok. it's a process i guess...

??

My gut, and my mom.

??

Starting to trust Sir.

??

About 15 in varying degrees
About 5 implicitly

??

God, though I keep forgetting....

??

The only person I have absolute trust in is myself. I have a great
deal of trust in all of my close friends as well.

??

I trust that life is right in any case. I trust life to act as life, humans to be human, and that all things in existence come to change.

??

no one explicitly. sad, isn't it.

??

first thought - I mean very first words that popped up before I could think about it was: no one. Cliche, sad and so unevolved. But true. But I am in a very bad mood right now.

??

I trust different people with different things, depending on their sensibilities--I trust some with my emotions, some with my secrets, others with my physical safety. There are very few people who I distrust entirely and likewise, there are very few who I trust entirely. Including myself.

??

My husband. My friend Sarah, whom I have known for years, and her husband Ted. My friend Heather, who is an open book and has a sweet heart. My "art child" Rebecca, who is far too trusting herself....

??

My higher power, my dog, my family and a wonderful group of friends.

This question reminds me that today I have people I trust.....wasn't always the case

??

my instincts will tell me who to trust

??

I trust my instincts. I trust the revelations that come to me in meditation. So I basically trust myself....and my god which is within. I also trust my closest advisers. Politically, I trust that Obama will do the right thing. He seems spiritually fit to lead with integrity.

??

Grammarians.

??

For the most part, my sponsor. Then I realize, she's only human, too.

??

My dog, Pepper. Never lied to me once, ever.

??

Everyone to a point.

??

People aren't to be trusted. I trust mathematics, gravity, and the forces that hold atoms and molecules together.

That said, the people I have found trustworthy are the ones I love.

??

This is one of the hardest question you could ask me. "Who do you trust", coupled with "Are you safe". There are moments, but only moments, of trust and safety. The rest of the time is spent in search of....

??

The love of my life with all my heart! I actually consider myself lucky that I have many people in my life that I can trust. Very close friends and family. I weed out all those that I cannot trust. Trust is the foundation of any good relationship, from deep ones to acquaintances. Its not worth being around those that you don't trust because when you do they will eventually fail you, and when they do fail you, you lose a little bit of trust in yourself for trusting them in the first place.

??

myself and my gut

??

i don't think there's really anyone i trust. the horrible feelings of gut wrenching pain and regret when i trust and get stomped on hold me back from really trusting.

??

Completely and unconditionally? Nobody? The more I know someone, the more I trust them, conditionally, in a wider range of interactions. Ex: I can always trust X with money; I could always trust Y to be supportive of artistic endeavor; I can always trust Z to say no; but I wouldn't trust any of them in all things. I would never trust me to do the correct thing.

??

my mother

??

Existence itself requires some sort of trust. Every day there is an implicit trust to one's actions. So the short answer is I trust many people to varying degrees.

??

Whom do I trust? William Strunk, Jr.!

??

And mine...

Michael.

No comments: