Monday, March 2, 2009

What do you deserve? (3/2/09)

What do you deserve?

A wife, kidz, j0b n h0use.

??

The definition of grace is an undeserved blessing. I don't know what I deserve, but I've certainly experienced grace!

??

LOVE, GREAT MONEY,
A sexy wonderful man
peace

:)

??

To have my boyfriend return from basic training safe, sound, and proud.

??

all we ever wanted, was everything - bauhaus
and I deserve everything that is best, or to be one with God, whichever. they are the same thing probably. nothing. everything. everything is here. there is no "I".

??

to be safe. to feel safe. to be released from the bondage of self. to be released from the bondage of my monkey mind......to be. released from the bondage (delusion?) of hiding in denial. to be released from the bondage of PTSD...ultimately.....To have the life that I want while being of service to others.

??

Apparently nothing............

??

Unconditional love.

??

Everything I've worked hard for.
At the same time .... nothing.

??

compassion, health, kindness,respect,happiness, just like everybody else

??

I deserve the fruits of my labor, to share them with others at my discretion. Despite being a liberal Democrat all my life, I increasingly feel like everyone wants to share MY wealth, which ain't much, but at least I came by it honestly.

??

Everything!

??

I deserve a chance to grow and make conscious decisions. I like to sleep in once a week too.

??

The assumption of innocence

??

nothing and everything.

??

Everyone deserves legal protection, clean air and water, clean food,
access to medical care at a fair price. Respect and most importantly,
freedom. Much of the rest comes under 'reap what you sow'.

??

faithfulness

??

I have more than I deserve, I am very grateful - but don't ask me to give it up!

??

Absolutely nothing. Deserve sounds like a hoarding, ownership, demand thing. I'd rather invite joy, the satisfaction of hard work, laughter, peace, and a sense of wonderment. I attract based on what I emit. I deserve nothing, but I strive to graciously accept all gifts.

??

I deserve the best. we all do. don't settle

??

I'd like to think I deserve better than I have, but the truth of the matter is I have everything I've earned - good and "bad" (or challenging).

??

I deserve ... better than the lot life has so far afforded me!

??

better. better than what I pick for myself.

??

Like everyone on the planet, human rights. Beyond that, it's all conjecture.

??

Happiness, safety, fun, life, friends, health, love and family, not necessarily in that order. Oh, and a nice Hefeweizen on a Friday after work.

??

holy access to the Veil, a bit of history, some air included, and the rights to my soul. in addition, i should be able to muster up a date. but that's being negotiated by the founding fathers. i also deserve the chance to extend the life of the planet ad infinitum, accordingly, and in accord. one last thing, an interview on CNN, with the kennedy file open and ready. so to be able to return some goods to the world. go 9/11.

??

Lucky for me I didn't get what I deserved!

No comments: