Monday, August 17, 2009

How do you know when you've had enough? (8/2/09)

The body tells me....." Turn off the computer and go to BED! " or
"No more sugar. feed me vegetables!"
"I need a bath now?"

or my emotions let me know: the floodgates open and the tears come rushing out!

??

Vomit.

??

I don't want anymore.

??

When the supposedly closest person to you hits road and cops out.

??

When my pants get to tight, when my blood pressure is through the roof, when I am in so much pain I have to do something different.........

??

My guts tell me .... and the decision that enough is enough ... is clear and easy.

??

Sadly, only when I am totally fu**ing miserable.

??

My body usually tells me when. In ALL situations.

??

Good question, it's sudden and unambiguous, usually after an extended internal struggle: that's it, kaputzky.

??

when I stop

??

When the pain outweighs the benefits

??

When I start to cry in frustration.

??

i start to become more and more irriated, resentful, and angry at my partner. i become less able to control my temper and i start to verbally lash out and critisize the other person. when my behavior beccomes this way, caustic and biting, i feel so much shame and sadness i realize the relationship can't continue. when i start acting in a way where i can't respect myself, i realize im no longer in a healthy place in my relationship and that ive had enough.

??

when and enough and how tell you.
when says'do you'
how says 'don't'
and you say 'fuck, what am i doing with this? why do these people not, as are, come to my placce and discuss this out loud?
that, major dumbness, and dr. realtio will be there with me.
i can't ever have enough again.
'there are No More Authoorities Aloowed in My Mind'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
have you heard the 'evil one' who says that all are gay and yet, can't say?
(7ej2vl) x (7ej2vl)

??

You may never know if you keep going back for more.

??

OK> truthfully, I never do know. Life tells me for me.

??

Sparks start flying out of my ears. Or that's what my friends tell me.

??

When I start to throw up on the otherwise beautiful streets of life, thinking it really will be my fault if I continue with my present course of action.

??

I walk into walls.

??

Oh I'm the wrong person to ask. I can take a lot, usually of things that are bad for me.

??

Either my brain stops functioning (this happens when I've worked too long at something), or my body rebels (as when I eat too much sugar). Sometimes I ignore the signs from my body and end up with a chocolate hang-over (which is just as painful as a regular hang-over).

??

I know when I get the feeling of insincerity, and a very sharp pain in the back of my head saying, "THAT'S IT!!!"

??

Excess usually has its telltale signs.

??

I've had enough.

??

My stomach is my Geiger counter of enough...food, aggravation, worry, obsession, heartache.

??

Every time i think i've had enough her hand reaches in, grabs my heart and squeezes, wringing another ocean of pain and remorse from it. So it doesn't seem to be a matter of me deciding when enough is enough, of how long my penance has to last.

??

The Hagen Daz container is empty.

??

And mine...

I can't stop crying.
I realize my shoulders are up around my ears.
I am bleary-eyed.
Someone calls red.
I can't let anyone touch me.
The food bowl is empty.

No comments: